Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Perfect Day




On a mild day like this in January, there is only one place a smart cat like me wants to be. Outside in my flower bed. This is the shady flower bed. the other side of the porch is the sunny side. See me poking my head into those bushes? I spend whole days deep inside, right next to the crepe myrtle where there is a little clearing. No one can see me. Not much going on. The mailman said hi to me. I just stared at him The human is running some kind of noisy thing in the room with the bare floors. Incedibly irritating. Think I'll stay out here until it gets dark.

8 Comments:

Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

I love to sit in the neighbors garden and watch for birds and chipmunks, & squirrels. Oh and bugs! But thats in the summer. -shaggy

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Tart said...

Here kitty kitty....

The love to slink around outside. Mine wish they could!

Smooch,
The Tart

1:01 PM  
Blogger The Meezers said...

Maybe this summer me and sammy won't be so scared to go outside. then again, maybe not.

1:09 PM  
Blogger kan said...

Leaves...cats love leaves!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

Hi Henry! I found you through Oreo's blog. I have a blogging "twin" too -- Timothy Dickens! I'm glad to meet you. I'm gonna put your link on my blog if that's okies. You look like you're having fun outside. :)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Henry, I think you would enjoy being a member of the Tuxedo Gang. Come up with a nick name & you can get ther by clicking the link on my blog.

6:09 AM  
Blogger kg said...

alice also hates the regular vacuum cleaner - though surprisingly, she doesn't mind the roomba (until it starts coming at 'er). alice would be jealous of you - she doesn't venture outside but once in a blue moon.

i like your blog, henry. found it via The Tart's blog. will have to visit again.

6:36 AM  
Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

What a lucky kitty....gets to wander around the big outdoors....we are strictly indoor kitties. So please post more pics!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South

=^..^=

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home