Sunday, January 29, 2006

Prey's Wonderful Afternoon



Oh, sister and brother kitties, it was 74 degrees this afternoon. I spent the whole afternoon rolling around on the warm concrete and taking little naps. Only came in 3 times for a little snack. And there was fresh rainwater to drink in my outside bowl. Delicious! Didn't find any tasty critters though.

Here I am looking over the fence. That is because Orangie was in the side yard between the houses. I yowled at him a few times and he yowled back and then I got bored. Then I went to visit the tree that is a favorite of both Henry and me. It is an Afghan Pine that R planted just one year ago. Because of the special attention us two kitties give it, it has grown almost a foot in one year. There are other trees in my backyard, but they don't have any leaves close to the ground and there is nothing to aim at. Tee Hee!

10 Comments:

Blogger The Tart said...

What a nice day for the kitty! Nice photos.

6:32 PM  
Blogger kan said...

Such a great climber...beautiful coloring on her body.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Yeah, and I don't even have my front claws!

>Prey

6:49 PM  
Blogger Derby said...

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link. Mum founded a few others, mostly the ones she added yesterday while I was napping. Sigh. I wasn't here to supervise, it's hard to get good help. But I will keep mum around, she figured this out real quick.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

UGH! I get frustrated when I see that other cats get to go outside.

Come on, MOM!! What gives? I want to go outside, too!

6:30 AM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

It's only about 35 degrees here today. But it really doesn't matter to us anyway since we're never allowed to go outside. But we're still jealous.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

We want to move to Texas!!!!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

Too bad you didn't find any tasty critters. I find it's easier to chase down the food bowls, tho.

8:10 PM  
Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

More photos please...we awaite the next story too!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South

=^..^=

9:20 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
used car web site
It pretty much covers used car web site related issues.
Best regards!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home