Friday, January 20, 2006

World Class Prima Dona


This pussycat's name is Cookie. She lived with us for almost 5 years. She was born in Franklin, KY and she had that whole Southern Belle thing going on. She was attached to the yellow headed human named Rachel. When yellow head moved out, the little priss went with her, of course. She rarely ventured out of that girl's room if she wasn't home, but the minute she heard that little sports car pull up, it was brown-nose city. Oh mommy, how I've missed you and blah blah blah with the cutesy talk. Blech! She treated the rest of us cats (there were 10 of us for a while - another story) like we were beneath her, so of course we tried to irritate her every chance we got. Get this, this little princess thought she was so special, she would jump from furniture to furniture so she wouldn't have to touch the floor. And she had to have her own litter box, her own food and her own water. I shed no tears when she moved out last year. I hear she now has her own apartment and she spends the day on her third floor balcony like some kind of royalty. I say good riddance!

6 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

Henry I would like very much for MY bloggie to be in the "your blog here spot"!!!! Seriously, cute blog. I'll make my mom update my blog soon & I will link to you if that's ok.

5:49 PM  
Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Henry, you seem to have cat envy issues here....well most of us kitties like to be #1.

Cookie is so pretty & thanks for sharing the story with us.

BTW....Oreo has a great blog!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South

5:52 AM  
Blogger Finnegan & Buddy said...

Mr Henry, you obviously have much to teach us younger cats if you would share your wisdon with us. We will pay attention every day to your blog.

paw salutes
Finnegan & Buddy

6:12 AM  
Blogger The Meezers said...

HAHAHA!! Our Gramma Trixie (known to mommy as Princess) is the same way - she is too uppity to walk on the floor.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Les Trois Chats said...

Henry, you clearly have things under control at your place. I bite sometimes, but not much because I have a female human and she is not amused by it. It lands me in the spare bathroom for a time out - which is PINK and has no window. I have to be content to bite my sisters. Unfortunately, they usually bite back, but I am the master here and they'll eventually figure that out...
~moose

10:44 AM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Henry

Good cattitude going there!! We enjoy your blog & are linking to you.

George, Tipper & Max
The Crew

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home